Happy New Year!
Heading into 2021 MD ESTHETICS is committed to keeping you safe and secure during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have set in place protocols and procedures for your protection and comfort.
• Regular disinfection and cleaning of the entire centre.
• Restructuring our spaces to facilitate physical distancing.
• Pre-screening staff and patients for symptoms and potential exposure to COVID-19.
• Medical-grade protective equipment for all staff performing procedures or otherwise in close contact with our patients.
You will have noticed your encounter at our centre has changed. Many of you have appreciated and enjoyed these changes. These include:
• Adding extra time to our previous visit times.
• Making your experience even more personal. While you wait in your vehicle, we will call or text you when your consult or procedure room is ready. Upon arriving, you will be personally escorted for your photos and then to your room.
• Optional in-room payment and next appointment booking
• Follow-up phone calls to answer any questions and ensure your experience was fantastic
A few things we ask:
• Please bring and wear your own mask (cloth or surgical) to your appointment. We will have sanitized cloth masks for patients who forget.
• We kindly ask that you attend your appointment alone, unless necessary for medical purposes.
• For your safety and ours please call before you come to the clinic, this includes visits to restock skincare.
Your safety is always our priority! We really appreciate your continued patience and support while we navigate these extraordinary times.
Feel Confident. Be Yourself. Look Amazing.