COVID-19 Your Safety is Our Priority
Our team is excited to announce that we are reopening Monday May 25th and look forward to catching up with you all!
We also want to let you know about a few changes at MD ESTHETICS to keep you safe and secure during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Over the past two months, the MD ESTHETICS team has been busy preparing for reopening. In addition to a deep clean of the entire center and staff training on patient safety, we have set in place protocols and procedures for your protection.
• Regular disinfection and cleaning of the entire centre.
• Restructuring our spaces to facilitate physical distancing.
• Pre-screening staff and patients for symptoms and potential exposure to COVID-19.
• Medical-grade protective equipment for all staff performing procedures or otherwise in close contact with our patients.
Many of these steps go above and beyond recommendations from the CDC, WHO, and our Public Health Officer. Your safety is always our priority.
You will also notice your encounter at our centre will change. We believe you will appreciate and enjoy many of these changes.
• Adding extra time to our previous visit times.
• Making your experience even more personal. While you wait in your vehicle, we will call or text you when your consult or procedure room is ready. Upon arriving, you will be personally escorted for your photos and then to your room.
• Optional in-room payment and next appointment booking
• Follow-up phone calls to answer any questions and ensure your experience was fantastic
A few things we ask:
• Please bring and wear your own mask (cloth or surgical) to your appointment. We will have sanitized cloth masks for patients who forget.
• Prior to your appointment, we will call or email you further information and a wellness pre-screen checklist. If we email you the information, please email us back the completed checklist.
• We kindly ask that you attend your appointment alone, unless necessary for medical purposes.
For your safety and ours please call before you come to the clinic, this includes visits to replenish skincare. We can’t wait to connect with you again and we really appreciate your continued patience and support while we navigate these extraordinary times!