Valentine’s Day is this Sunday and you have a big date – but your week was insanely busy. There’s been no time to prepare. Here’s how you can look and feel amazing quickly and easily. Are you ready?
First, take a deep breath and relax. Then smile at yourself in the mirror. See? You look better already!
Now, try these 6 ways to freshen your look and add a touch of glamour in time for Valentine’s Day.
- Clear, radiant skin in a hurry? Definitely. If you can make time for only one beauty appointment, make it for a Hydrafacial. Instant results will leave your skin looking radiant and refined – There is no downtime, so it is perfect right before a big night out or special occasion.
- Delicious soft and kissable lips are a must. Jane Iredale’s Pure Moist Lipstick delivers! Vivid pigments blend with nourishing natural oils and superfruit extracts for petal‐soft lips that feel, look (and taste) amazing. With 26 matte or shimmering shades to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect colour to complement your skin. Jane Iredale’s lipsticks are also ideal for those on a vegan and gluten-free diet.
- Looking for a quick pout? This Jane Iredale product is pure magic. Just Kissed Lip Plumper. Spearmint and peppermint oils, in combination with ginger root extract, gently stimulate circulation, making lips fuller, Shea butter, sunflower oil and aloe vera soften and hydrate and essential oils of lemon and tangerine help to exfoliate dead skin cells. Yummy!
- Give your eyes a little love too. Tame your brows quickly, fill them in and tint them too, with an easy to apply brush-on tinting gel, like Jane Iredale’s Pure Brow. Curling your lashes before adding a touch of water-resistant Jane Iredale Pure Lash mascara opens up your eyes (and lets the love shine through.)
- No time for a visit to the hair salon? Then keep it simple. Freshly washed soft and shining hair is super-sexy. Tie it back with a red ribbon, put it up or let it flow around your sparkling eyes and glowing skin.
- Finishing touches include a spritz of your favourite fragrance, some beautiful earrings and, of course, things that are not immediately evident.
For a skin consultation, Hydrafacial appointment and Jane Iredale mineral makeup products call MD ESTHETICS at 250-478-2336.